Wednesday, May 14, 2008

get it together!

I totally meant to blog a bazillion different times this weekend, but never got around to it. Now it's wednesday, and i forgot half of what i wanted to yammer about.

one thing i wanted to mention pertained to my niece. it's awesome to feel like i'm needed again! she moved back in not too long ago, just for a hiatus until she finds her own place to live. one of the things she has to do, though, is send a letter to her dad saying that she isnt coming back to canada, and could he please send her shit back to tx. here's the problem... her dad is a dick. k has been putting off this letter for a while, but she called me on saturday (or was it sunday, i don't remember) and asked if i could help her. i just LURRRRRRVE it when she actually asks me for help. It's pretty awesome.

hmm... dealio number two was the crazy fucking hail storm we had on saturday! NUTSO! i've seen some crazy hail, but this shit was fucking insane. i found one hailstone that was the size of my palm. i have that awesome tin roof, so it sounded like i was in an air raid in germany circa 1941! LOUD! here's some pics:


what I THOUGHT was a big hail stone

HAIL!

Ok, these are just fucking ridiculous

Another crazy huge hailstone

Also, it turns out, my dog, kenzie, is a total wuss. she's a mama's dog, through and through, and she tries to crawl into my skin whenever a storm comes rolling through. apparently, if i'm not around, she has foudna new safe haven:

Kenzie's a chickenshit!

yes, all of you out in blogland... she's in the DRYER! only my dog would decide to CRAWL INTO THE DRYER when she gets scared. WHAT A FUCKING FRUITCAKE! she's always good for a laugh :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Awwwww. Poor doggie! Actually, I know what a destructive nut job she can be, so I don't have TOO much sympathy for her, but damn, that's pathetic!

And yeah. It is very nice to be needed. I hope things go smoothly with K and her dad.

May 20, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home