Tuesday, May 11, 2004

hi again!

sorry i have been off line for so long, busy times, ya know.

so i finished my finals, and so far i have A's in all my classes! yipeeeeeeee

i have a two measly weeks of vacation until the terror (school) starts again. my mom is coming to town this saturday, and i am not sure if this is a good thing or not... but she is coming, and i have no say in it. actually, i think this is a good thing, i havent seen her in a while. she's coming to town because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

so for mother's day my niece gave me a few gifties and the sweetest damned card ever. basically saying that i have given her such an opportunity with havin gher move in with me. she made me cry... sniff sniff. the little bitch has a heart! (please read that with tons of sarcasm... it is a joke. she's not a bitch, most of the time anyway.)

i have finished with one half of the watermelong purse... it's a little deeper than i had hoped, but who knows what it will look like after being felted. keep uour fingers crossed!

the joanne's fabric store around the corner is going out of business, so my niece and i hit it yesterday. the yarn selection wsa PATHETIC, but the cross-stitch stuff was awesome! i got three new cross stitch patterns and the stuff to make a bar stool cover for my friend that is moving to chicago. just what i need, more projects.

god, what else is going on? um... im thinking of tearing up my floors soon, i found a couple of guys that are willing to help me for cheap cheap! usually hiring people for house remodeling or whatever is expensive shit, but they are charging $1.50 a sq. foot. (typical cost? $3-$4 a sq. foot.) they are redoing my fave local coffe shop's floors, so i get to see their work. i alreayd told them that i would wait until those floors are finished before i hired them. and i would only hire them if a contract was signed. teehee, i HATE carpeting, and LOVE hard wood floors!!

i had so much that i wanted to write, but i have totally forgotten... ok, i'll have to write later. damn, i hate when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home