Friday, April 30, 2004

S&B fun!

we had our stitch and bitch last night, and it was as fun as ever! i only worked on the watermelon for a few minutes, as my arms are still in a bit of pain. this week has just wreaked havoc on me!

my friend's knitting is really progressing beautifully! she was working on a piece she lovingly calls the Muppet. check it out at her blog, she really is A Woman Obsessed! (Hey look! I figured out how to do links!!!... damn, i just might be able to do this computer thing!)

i am supposed to be working on a final, but i am at the local coffee shop, and left the papers at home. gee, damn, i guess that means i get to take the morning off!

tomorrow, my niece is working with one of my best friends as a makeup artist... i think she's going to have the time of her life. she's a little nervous since the people she will be making up are the same age as her, but they don't have to know that. she's going to be awesome! i hope that i get to see pictures. good luck, chiquita!

i am sitting across from a gorgeous man. mmmmm, good place to be sitting!

ok, stop ogling, and get back to work, damnit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home